Monday, October 23, 2006

The Book of Ancient Myth and War


So here is another piece I did for our book that were working on "The Ancient Book of Myth and War." It's the warrior that I've posted before, only here you can see him in all his finished painting and collaged glory. Creating the work for this book has been one of the best artistic expiriences for me so far. Everything from the subject matter, to the freedom of exploring new styles has just been a blast, I still have a few more pieces to do, but the end of the road is near. It's looking like were going to be having the book out in March now, and hopefully having a little art-show shin-dig down in LA to release the book, nothing written in stone yet, however I'll post more when I know more.

PS - The Frederator Website has decided to put my student film "Catfood" on their Halloween Special Podcast, check out their site if you're interested in creepy old ladies and toilet zombies. I made the film when I was at Cal Arts almost two years ago, so it's a bit dated, but I had a blast making it.