Tuesday, September 01, 2015

New Book Out Today



Hey Everyone,

Today is the release day of the latest book I illustrated, "Elwood Bigfoot: Wanted: Birdie Friends!" Written by the great Jill Esbaum, this is a story about Elwood, who's a big, clumsy, LOUD...and lonely Bigfoot.  It's hard for him to make friends, especially with the tiny, delicate birdies he loves so much.  If you are interested in picking this up, you can find this book at:
Amazon , Barnes & Noble and most places books are sold.

This book was a ton of fun to work on.  It's not often you are given the opportunity to work in the style and subject matter you love most, but in this case I was, and I had a blast from start to finish.  Above is the cover and below is one of my favorite pages.  I'll post more in the next few days.