Monday, July 06, 2009

San Diego Art Show this Saturday Night



Hey everyone. It's been way too long since I last posted, sorry about that, I've found my self busier than I have been in a while. I'll get to replying to all your coments on previous posts ASAP, sorry about that aswell. As for the piece shown above, this is a painting I've done for an upcoming group art show in San Diego. The theme for the show is "Mind Machine" and is being shown at the DISTINCTION GALLERY in Escondido ( just out side of San Diego.) The opening reception is this weekend on Saturday night, the 11th of July from 6pm - 11pm. There are a handful of great artists showing work in this group show so if you aren't busy and are in the San Diego area this weekend swing by the gallery and check out the show. The show will also be availible for viewing and purchasing online, just check the website link above or call the gallery for more info. My work for the show is centered around the life and times of a BrainBot (a human brain with eyes, floating inside of a robotic body.)

A Kiss Before Work
8" x 10"
Acrylic / Collage